Let Our Love Die Not Let Our Love Die Not

With Audio

Great work Chris, even better with the music and sound effects. Although honestly, that live dub you did earlier when soud was not working was pretty fucking impressive. I mean you got the timing and everything. Anyway awsome toon man, it's a great idea and I really like your animation style, the David bit is my favorite.

Mike

I Get A Kick Out Of You I Get A Kick Out Of You

Great Stuff

Nice work man, good luck with trophy. I gave you your 5 ;)

Rise of Alfred Rise of Alfred

The score is way too low

Wow this was just...wow. I'm honestly shocked that this isn't in the higher 4.00 scores, this was clearly more then your average internet toon. Humour, story and seriousness were mostly conveyed visually, you knew how the characters mind worked and could sympathise with him on a bizarre level, and the animation was amazing. This is really up there with the great pieces of art animations of the last 10 decades; I can’t even imagine just how much work must have been put into this.

Please enter this into some respected animation festival and get the recognition you deserve…alright enough ramblings from me, thanks for the great entertainment.

Ranma ½ The Lost Dojo Ranma ½ The Lost Dojo

that was cool

Another good cartoon, I think you should be up there with the grates, legendary fog and knox.

I thought this one wasn't as funny (still funny just not as) as the others, but it is still original, I had to replay it a couple of times to see everything.

(and to say something that’s not original) keep up the good work man, I still think simpsons toxic thing is the best and funniest simpsons flash cartoon on newsground (maybe the hole internet), and still stick up for lisa, even if she is anoying!

Dekathos responds:

Aah I don't think there's much competition for STB either, Did you know Fox agressivly takes down unofficial Simpsons sites? So I would understand why no one would want to make a flash cartoon with them in it then they'd be under scrutiny by those pests I'm sure.

Mmmm... What is up with comparing me to popular authors these days? I don't think I can ever be as well known unless a huge group of people decided they were going to hate me and there fore stupidly spreading the news about my work to every corner of Newgrounds and the internet.

Well that and... I think I would need to put stuff out more consistently like some of the more well known authors do.

HA HA. It will take me some time to learn how to balance quality and quantity though.

You only replayed the Lost Dojo a couple of times!? There's quite a few alternate endings in this! That's why I was pretty confident making it a game. I really tried to make it look like the choose your own adventure books I used to read when I was little, more then usual this time around then the others!

Ok! Nice to here from you again and thanks for the review!

NOW... "If anybody needs me I'll be in my room." - Lisa

"Call that a catch phrase?"